The Supreme Court has blocked the Biden Administration’s tyrannical decision to mandate compliance from all employees to either be forcibly vaccinated or subjected to routine forced COVID-19 testing. While the Supreme Court’s decision aided in restoration of public faith in the decisions of the federal government, it also displayed the frightening lack of understanding that those running our country possess.
Social media has given the public a clearer image of the thought process behind the actions America’s modern ruling class, bringing to question the entirety of their official position. Platforms like Twitter, have proven to be the final nail-in-the-coffin for many politician’s careers, offering an unforgiving political soapbox which many free thinker’s final words are emitted. While Americans have the right to free speech and free thought, both Supreme Court Justices, federal and state officials, must follow Constitutional guidelines, taking precedence over their own opinions and lack of comprehension.
Since the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, bureaucratic officials throughout America began to shift form, demanding submission from individual U.S. civilians. America is a nation founded on the unwillingness to surrender, and that rebellion is woven into each citizen’s DNA. Since the inception of this nation, the will and strength of Americans has avoided the millions of individual voices and perspectives throughout our country from becoming mere subservient entities. While nefarious forces attempt to conform our county into any form other than a free society, it is instances like these where attention is brought to what matters most, the civil rights, individual liberties, and personal beliefs of each citizen. Despite the Biden Administration’s advocacy for a one-party system, and his willingness to praise anti-American organizations like the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), and major pharmaceutical companies, Joe Biden cannot change this country into a socialist, communist, or totalitarian nation. The development of the Biden Administration’s COVID-19 mandates aimed to weaken western values, forfeiting the decisions of the individual, ordering the participation in an irreversible medical treatment. This is not a battle against vaccines. This is a war against mandates, against forcing someone’s consent, and against unwilling compliance.
The Biden-OSHA Standard for 2022
In November 2021, Biden Administration announced two authoritative measures1 that would affect all employees of private businesses with 100 employees or less. This measure would result in requirements of vaccination by January 4th, 2022.
The White House fact sheet read, “First, the Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is announcing the details of a requirement for employers with 100 or more employees to ensure each of their workers is fully vaccinated or tests for COVID-19 on at least a weekly basis. The OSHA rule will also require that these employers provide paid-time for employees to get vaccinated, and ensure all unvaccinated workers wear a face mask in the workplace. OSHA has a strong 50-year record of requiring employers to take common sense actions to prevent workers from getting sick or injured on the job. This rule will cover 84 million employees.”
“Second, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) at the Department of Health and Human Services is announcing the details of its requirement that health care workers at facilities participating in Medicare and Medicaid are fully vaccinated. The rule applies to more than 17 million workers at approximately 76,000 health care facilities, including hospitals and long-term care facilities.”
The Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA) issued an Emergency Temporary Standard, stating new enforcement for all employees. Beginning in 2022, workers failing to provide documented proof of multiple coronavirus vaccinations, must be subjected to routine testing and continue to mask-up. The deadline for this act of compliance is Jan. 4, 2022.
OSHA authored a 490-page Emergeny Temporary Standard (ETS) report on the new standards set to be enacted beginning 2022. OSHA also released a PDF, which requested businesses to act as an extension of this policy, offering the possibility of adding their input, into the authoritative measure. OSHA currently seeks participation from all employers (over 100 employees) to influence their public enforcement proposal. Comments can be submitted via www.regulations.gov
Dissent: Thomas Massie, Andy Biggs, Chip Roy, Matt Gaetz drafted a bill to abolish the Occupational Safety Health Administration, and for other purposes. The act, cited as the Nullify Occupational Safety Health Administration (NOSHA) Act2, aims to repeal the Occupational Safety and Health act of 1970.
Biden’s Pandemic Response
Biden’s original “six-prong strategy” involved vaccinating the unvaccinated [mandates], furthering protection for the unvaccinated [forced testing], keeping schools safely open [forced masking, testing, vaccines], increasing testing and requiring masking, protecting economic recovery [forced vaccinations], and improving care for those with COVID-19 [removing health insurance for the unvaccinated].
Towards to end of 2021, the unpopular U.S. President continuously blamed Americans for the continuation of the coronavirus pandemic. Here is a collection of Biden’s most outrageous authoritative coronavirus quotes, against the people of America:
- “We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin,”
- “Your refusal has cost all of us.”
- “If you break the rules, be prepared to pay,” Biden adding “by the way, show some respect.”
- “For unvaccinated: We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death, if you’re unvaccinated,” Biden said. “For themselves, their family, and the hospital they’ll soon overwhelm.”
- “This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated”
- “[T]here are elected officials actively working to undermine with false information the fight against Covid-19”
- “The vast majority of Americans are doing the right thing,”
- “For unvaccinated: We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death, if you’re unvaccinated,” Biden said. “For themselves, their family, and the hospital they’ll soon overwhelm.”
It is as if Joe Biden already knows he has lost the backing of the American population, and now works against the average hard-working individual of America. The Biden Administration in conjunction with the major pharmaceutical industry, the Chinese Communist Party, and the medical dictatorship of the world, now seeks to transform our country beyond its traditional form, revoking civil rights from the individuals. Joe Biden and his administration no longer tries to cover up the atrocities being committed behind the scenes.
Biden’s Voter Response
A Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey found that more than half the America population support medical freedom of choice.
- 52% of “Likely U.S. Voters” say they support workers refusing to comply with workplace requirements to get COVID-19 vaccines.
- 38% say they did not support worker resistance to vaccine mandates.
- 10% are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
Despite President Biden being one of the least popular presidents in United States history, his administration continues to make authoritative decisions against the citizens under his reign. Should American society bend to the will of an almost 80-year-old man’s deranged depiction of utopia?
Supreme Court Justice Response
The majority of the Supreme Court doesn’t think so3. Our nation was founded on individualism, liberty, and dissent.
- “In November 2021, the Secretary announced that, in order to receive Medicare and Medicaid funding, participating facilities must ensure that their staff—unless exempt for medical or religious reasons—are vaccinated against COVID–19.”
- “The challenges posed by a global pandemic do not allow a federal agency to exercise power that Congress has not conferred upon it.”
- “Our precedents confirm that the Government has failed to make a strong showing on the merits. ‘We expect Congress to speak clearly when authorizing an agency to exercise powers of vast economic and political significance.’
- The Supreme Court added “And we expect Congress to use ‘exceedingly clear language if it wishes to significantly alter the balance between state and federal power.’”
Justice Clarence Thomas
- “These cases are not about the efficacy or importance of COVID–19 vaccines. They are only about whether Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has the statutory authority to force healthcare workers, by coercing their employers, to undergo a medical procedure they do not want and cannot undo,”
- Here, the omnibus rule compels millions of healthcare workers to undergo an unwanted medical procedure that “cannot be removed at the end of the shift,”
- “Here, the omnibus rule compels millions of healthcare workers to undergo an unwanted medical procedure that ‘cannot be removed at the end of the shift,’ In re MCP No. 165, 20 F. 4th 264, 268 (CA6 2021) (Sutton, C. J., dissenting from denial of initial hearing en banc).”
- “The Government has not made a strong showing that this agglomeration of statutes authorizes any such rule. To start, 5 of the 15 facility-specific statutes do not authorize Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to impose ‘health and safety’ regulations at all. […] These provisions cannot support an argument based on statutory text they lack. Perhaps that is why the Government only weakly defends them as a basis for its authority.”
- “I respectfully dissent.”
Justice Samuel Alito
- “I join JUSTICE THOMAS’s dissent because I do not think that the Federal Government is likely to be able to show that Congress has authorized the unprecedented step of compelling over 10,000,000 healthcare workers to be vaccinated on pain of being fired.”
- “Under our Constitution, the authority to make laws that impose obligations on the American people is conferred on Congress, whose Members are elected by the people”
- “Today, however, most federal law is not made by Congress. It comes in the form of rules issued by unelected administrators”
- “Congress placed procedural safeguards on executive rulemaking so agencies would consider “important aspect[s] of the problem[s]” they seek to address before restricting the liberty of the people they regulate”
- “Today’s decision will ripple through administrative agencies’ future decisionmaking. The Executive Branch already touches nearly every aspect of Americans’ lives.”
- “Neither CMS nor the Court articulates a limiting principle for why, after an unexplained and unjustified delay, an agency can regulate first and listen later, and then put more than 10 million healthcare workers to the choice of their jobs or an irreversible medical treatment.”
“Therefore, I respectfully dissent.”
Justice Neil Gorsuch
Justice Neil Gorsuch stated4
- “This Court is not a public health authority.”
- The question before us is not how to respond to the pandemic, but who holds the power to do so. The answer is clear: Under the law as it stands today, that power rests with the States and Congress, not OSHA.”
In December 2021 Justice Neil Gorsuch came to the public’s defense, stating5:
- “The new [NYC] Governor announced that the decision to eliminate the exemption was “intentiona[l]” and justified because no “organized religion” sought it and individuals who did were not “listening to God and what God wants.” Now, thousands of New York healthcare workers face the loss of their jobs and eligibility for unemployment benefits”
- “The trouble here began only when Mr. Cuomo left the Governor’s office and Kathy Hochul assumed it”
- “[O]n September 27, Governor Hochul acknowledged that “we left off [the religious exemption] in our regulations intentionally.”
- “Speaking to a different audience, the Governor elaborated: “How can you believe that God would give a vaccine that would cause you harm? That is not truth. Those are just lies out there on social media.”
- “The day before the mandate went into effect, Governor Hochul again expressed her view that religious objections to COVID–19 vaccines are theologically flawed: “All of you, yes, I know you’re vaccinated, you’re the smart ones, but you know there’s people out there who aren’t listening to God and what God wants. You know who they are.”
- “Around the same time, Governor Hochul also announced that New York would alter its unemployment insurance scheme. Healthcare workers who failed to comply with the mandate would not only lose their jobs; they would be per se ineligible for unemployment insurance benefits”
- “It seems that nearly every other State has found that it can satisfy its COVID–19 public health goals without coercing religious objectors to accept a vaccine”
- “Today, our Nation faces not a world war but a pandemic.”
- “We have already lived through the Gobitis-Barnette cycle once in this pandemic. At first, this Court permitted States to shutter houses of worship while allowing casinos, movie theaters, and other favored businesses to remain open”
- “But as days gave way to weeks and weeks to months, this Court came to recognize that the Constitution is not to be put away in challenging times, and we stopped tolerating discrimination against religious exercises”
- “We allow the State to insist on the dismissal of thousands of medical workers—the very same individuals New York has depended on and praised for their service on the pandemic’s front lines over the last 21 months. To add insult to injury, we allow the State to deny these individuals unemployment benefits too. One can only hope today’s ruling will not be the final chapter in this grim story. Cases like this one may serve as cautionary tales for those who follow. But how many more reminders do we need that ‘the Constitution is not to be obeyed or disobeyed as the circumstances of a particular crisis . . . may suggest’?”
Justices Stephen Breyer, Elena Kagan, John Roberts, and Sonia Sotomayor
- “OSHA’s rule perfectly fits the language of the applicable statutory provision. Once again, that provision commands—not just enables, but commands—OSHA to issue an emergency temporary standard whenever it determines “(A) that employees are exposed to grave danger from exposure to substances or agents determined to be toxic or physically harmful or from new hazards, and (B) that such emergency standard is necessary to protect employees from such danger.”
- “The virus that causes COVID–19 is a “new hazard” as well as a “physically harmful” ‘agent.’”
- “As disease and death continue to mount, this Court tells the agency that it cannot respond in the most effective way possible. Without legal basis, the Court usurps a decision that rightfully belongs to others. It undercuts the capacity of the responsible federal officials, acting well within the scope of their authority, to protect American workers from grave danger.”
Justice Sonia Sotomayor
Taking it a step further, Sonia Sotomayor flaunted her lack of understanding of freedom and individual liberty, demanding a federal “police power”, claiming that she could not understand the distinction between the power of the federal government and the state.
- “If it’s within the police power to protect the health and welfare of workers,” she said, “you seem to be saying the states can do it, but you’re saying the federal government can’t, even though it’s facing the same crisis in interstate commerce that states are facing within their own borders.”
- “I’m not sure I understand the distinction—why the states would have the power but the federal government wouldn’t.”
It is language like this that reveals that some members of the federal government wish to control the mass of the population. Supreme Justices and other government officials like Sonia Sotomayor unveil the lack of understanding possessed by many controlling our country. It appears many in power see this simply as a paycheck, opting to take the easy way out, rather than actually viewing their position as a way to fight for the freedom and protection of the people, no matter their individual decisions. The federal government cannot change the Constitution and alter pre-existing laws to better suit their needs. The federal government does not have the power to modify the principles of our nation.
“America’s businesses should forget these mandates faster than Joe Biden forgets his daily schedule.” Tweeted Representative Matt Gaetz
“I am disappointed that the Supreme Court has chosen to block common-sense life-saving requirements for employees at large businesses that were grounded squarely in both science and the law,” President Biden said in a statement.
“This #SCOTUS ruling sets back our fight to slay #COVID and fails our workers. I hope states & businesses adopt smart vaccine & mask rules to curb COVID’s spread. House Democrats will not stop fighting to protect workers. #GetVaccinatedNow #GetBoostedNow” touted Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz
America was founded in revolution to England. Settlers formed colonies, which became states. The federal government was then created by the states. The Constitution was created to limit the power of the federal government. Yet today, the federal government tries to control the states, the individual, and even the world. America is not authoritarian, imperialist, communist, feudalist, nor is it totalitarian. Instead, America is a nation founded on freedom. Our country’s founding and our revolutionary freedom has been smeared with discrediting allegations, deeming all founding fathers as “slave-owning authors who created the systemic oppression still imposed upon modern Americans.” In reality, the federal government wishes to discredit those responsible for limiting their power, ultimately rendering our U.S. Constitution obsolete. This would allow the U.S. federal government to take control of the individual decisions of the population, removing civilian’s Constitutional right to dissent. This would bring America into a socialist-communist state, demanding full reliance on a one-party police power to control every sector of society, including the distribution of goods, in addition to control of personal property, speech, and thought.
While this case displayed evidence that there are some individuals who stand with the people of the United States of America, it also highlighted the criminals in power running our country. The majority of our federal government—as with most governments in power—is run by evil, immoral, thugs, predators, and accomplices. This does not mean every individual working in our federal government is an enemy of the people, it just indicates the difficulty for those who wish to do good, to actually make change. Should individuals’ decisions and life experiences be catered to the will of a self-motivated government?