The rise of Kathy Hochul began the influx of socialist legislation which began appearing throughout the city. Beyond these bills, Kathy Hochul fabricated her web of lies, using God as political propaganda to deceive unvaccinated religious people into receiving vaccines.
Her goal, to increase the vaccination rate of New York, gaining voter support for the next governor election. Instead, Hochul revealed her position against God, the city, and the very people she was placed in power to protect. Kathy Hochul’s self-motivated decisions affect thousands of New Yorkers livelihoods, faiths, and overall well-being.
New York Governor Kathy Hochul attended service at the Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn, where she politically weaponized religion, God, and faith to function as vaccination propaganda. Hochul, believing she could translate people’s faith from “God” to “Fauci” attempted to further big pharma sales, as well as her 2022 political campaign.
Kathy Hochul stated “Jesus taught us to love one another, and how do you show that love but to care about eachother enough to say please get the vaccine, because I love you and I want you to live.”
“Thank God for President Joe Biden.” praised Hochul. “God has asked me to serve,”
“How can you believe that God would give a vaccine that would cause you harm? That is not truth. Those are just lies out there on social media.”
“That [vaccine] is from God to us and we must say, thank you, God. Thank you. And I wear my ‘vaccinated’ necklace all the time to say I’m vaccinated. All of you, yes, I know you’re vaccinated, you’re the smart ones, but you know there’s people out there who aren’t listening to God and what God wants. You know who they are.”
Hochul, the unelected governor of New York continued to rant: “I need you to be my apostles. I need you to go out and talk about it and say, we owe this to each other. We love each other.”
“Jesus taught us to love one another and how do you show that love but to care about each other enough to say, please get the vaccine because I love you and I want you to live, I want our kids to be safe when they’re in schools, I want to be safe when you go to a doctor’s office or to a hospital and are treated by somebody, you don’t want to get the virus from them.”
“You’re already sick or you wouldn’t be there [a hospital]. We have to solve this, my friends.”
“I need every one of you. I need you to let them know that this is how we can fight this pandemic, come back to normal and then start talking about the real issues that we have to – fighting systemic racial injustice which exists today and if there is a denier I will take you on every day because I’ve seen it, I know it exists and we’re not going to have a blind eye to this ever again any longer under my watch. That is my commitment to you.”
Update: In December 2021 Justice Neil Gorsuch came to the public’s defense, stating:
- “The new [NYC] Governor announced that the decision to eliminate the exemption was “intentiona[l]” and justified because no “organized religion” sought it and individuals who did were not “listening to God and what God wants.” Now, thousands of New York healthcare workers face the loss of their jobs and eligibility for unemployment benefits”
- “The trouble here began only when Mr. Cuomo left the Governor’s office and Kathy Hochul assumed it”
- “[O]n September 27, Governor Hochul acknowledged that “we left off [the religious exemption] in our regulations intentionally.”
- “Speaking to a different audience, the Governor elaborated: “How can you believe that God would give a vaccine that would cause you harm? That is not truth. Those are just lies out there on social media.”
- “The day before the mandate went into effect, Governor Hochul again expressed her view that religious objections to COVID–19 vaccines are theologically flawed: “All of you, yes, I know you’re vaccinated, you’re the smart ones, but you know there’s people out there who aren’t listening to God and what God wants. You know who they are.”
- “Around the same time, Governor Hochul also announced that New York would alter its unemployment insurance scheme. Healthcare workers who failed to comply with the mandate would not only lose their jobs; they would be per se ineligible for unemployment insurance benefits”
- “It seems that nearly every other State has found that it can satisfy its COVID–19 public health goals without coercing religious objectors to accept a vaccine”
- “Today, our Nation faces not a world war but a pandemic.”
- “We have already lived through the Gobitis-Barnette cycle once in this pandemic. At first, this Court permitted States to shutter houses of worship while allowing casinos, movie theaters, and other favored businesses to remain open”
- “But as days gave way to weeks and weeks to months, this Court came to recognize that the Constitution is not to be put away in challenging times, and we stopped tolerating discrimination against religious exercises”
- “We allow the State to insist on the dismissal of thousands of medical workers—the very same individuals New York has depended on and praised for their service on the pandemic’s front lines over the last 21 months. To add insult to injury, we allow the State to deny these individuals unemployment benefits too. One can only hope today’s ruling will not be the final chapter in this grim story. Cases like this one may serve as cautionary tales for those who follow. But how many more reminders do we need that ‘the Constitution is not to be obeyed or disobeyed as the circumstances of a particular crisis . . . may suggest’?”
It is those who claim to be “Gods” that end up being the devil themselves. Has something truly evil fallen upon America? Using God or religion to push vaccine propaganda, mandate an experimental product, manipulate and financially profit at the expense of the people is anti-God and anti-American. Major Pharmaceutical companies’ concoctions are being advertised by American ruling class. Has the Communist Party of China’s ideologies infiltrated western values in America’s major cities?