Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko, 48, a family medicine specialist, and outspoken advocate of alternative COVID-19 treatments outside the hospital, passed away on June 30th, 2022. He will be remembered for his novel approach to the global pandemic, at a time when no other options were available. Overcoming media smears, public censorship, and attempts to discredit his findings, Dr. Zelenko prevailed, dedicating the remainder of his life to fighting the cause to the longevity of our human species.
Through his findings and suggestions, countless lives were saved, despite contracting COVID-19. Ultimately, Dr. Zelenko succumbed to cancer, a battle he had silently been fighting alongside the fight for humanity. Although Dr. Zelenko is lost, his medical work and scientific findings infinitely live on, embedded into the history of the coronavirus pandemic. A medical pioneer, Dr. Zelenko developed his own line of supplements to combat the SARS-CoV-2 symptoms, damage, and residual effects, and boost our natural immunity against the novel pathogen1.
Who was Dr. Zelenko?
Born in Kyiv, Ukraine, Dr. Zelenko moved to Brooklyn New York at the age of three. He studied at New York State University, and began a private heath practice, where he treated patients for over 20 years.
Dr. Zelenko is a family doctor, nobel peace prize nominee, who published a protocol for outpatient COVID-19 preventionboasting a 99% survival rate, as well as coronavirus treatment options2. This protocol, called the “Zelenko Protocol,” included treatment options for all stages of risk3.
With over twenty years of experience as a Board Certified Family Physician, Dr. Zelenko was recognized as a “hero” in a hearing by the U.S. Senate Homeland Security committee. Dr. Z provided counseling to White House personnel, multiple governments, hospitals, physicians, and public figures, rising to prominence during the initial outbreak of COVID-19. While bureaucratic institutions like the CDC, FDA, and NIH, officially suggested experimental vaccines as the only method of SARS-CoV-2 prevention, Dr. Zelenko offered elemental natural alternatives utilizing vitamins and minerals in order to naturally eradicate the COVID-19 virus and rehabilitate the human body and its immune system4.
All of Dr. Zelenko’s research is published as open source for public benefit.
The Zelenko Prophylaxis Protocol (Preventative)
Dr. Zelenko created both a preventative protocol for both low and high-risk patents which allow natural immune systems to build a defense, gaining protection from contracting the virus.
Low Risk Patients
Dr. Zelenko does not believe young and healthy individuals need to take precautions against COVID-19. Dr. Zelenko assures the public that “[y]oung healthy people do not need prophylaxis against Covid 19,” adding that “in young and healthy people, this infection causes mild cold-like symptoms. It is advantageous for these patients to be exposed to Covid-19, build up their antibodies and have their immune system clear the virus.” Dr. Zelenko assures that “[t]his will facilitate the development of herd immunity and help prevent future Covid-19 pandemics.”
The Doctor notes, however, that if young and healthy individuals should desire prophylaxis against Covid-19, then they should take the outlined protocol described below.
Protocol for Low and Moderate Risk Patients:
- Elemental Zinc 25mg 1 time a day
- Vitamin D3 5000iu [125mcg] 1 time a day
- Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day
- Quercetin 500mg 1 time a day until a safe and efficacious vaccine becomes available
- [If Quercetin is unavailable, then use Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day.]
High Risk Patients
Doctor Zelenko describes that patients are considered “high risk” if they are “over the age of 45, or if they are younger than 45 but they have comorbidities, that is, they have other health conditions that put them at risk.” These patients, notes Dr. Zelenko have between a 5% – 10% mortality rate once infected with Covid-19. Because of this, the Doctor states that “these patients should be strongly encouraged to take prophylaxis against Covid-19 in accordance with the protocol noted below.”
Protocol for High Risk Patients:
- Elemental Zinc 25mg once a day
- Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 1 time a day for 5 days, then 1 time a week until a safe and efficacious vaccine becomes available
- If HCQ is unavailable, then use the Protocol for Low and Moderate Risk Patients.
The Zelenko Treatment Protocol (COVID-19 Treatment)
Once a positive infection has been diagnosed, the Zelenko Treatment Protocol must be applied within five days of infection.
Low risk patients
- Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest
- Elemental Zinc 50mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin D3 5000iu [125mcg] 1 time a day for 7 days
Optional over the counter options
- Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day for 7 days or
- Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day for 7 days
Moderate / High risk patients
- Elemental Zinc 50-100mg once a day for 7 days
- Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
- Vitamin D3 10000iu [250mcg] once a day for 7 days or 50000iu [1250mcg] once a day for 1-2 days
- Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days or
- Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days and/or
- Ivermectin 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc.
- Dexamethasone 6-12mg 1 time a day for 7 days or
- Prednisone 20mg twice a day for 7 days, taper as needed
- Budesonide 1mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days
- Blood thinners (i.e. Lovenox, Eliquis, Xarelto, Pradaxa, Aspirin)
- Colchicine 0.6mg 2-3 times a day for 5-7 days
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Home IV fluids and oxygen
“Try to keep patients out of the hospital” Advocates Dr. Zelenko, providing links to medical literature from official institutions which depict backing evidence.
Although major pharmaceutical companies would suggest otherwise, Dr. Zelenko believed that the natural biological form can be conditioned to combat the virus and successfully create a herd immunity, ensuring the survival of humanity. Despite his death, his message continues to spread across the world, inspiring individuals to build up their own natural immune system, as opposed to relying on a novel concoction to eradicate the persistence of the pandemic. It was both the resilience of the virus, in addition to the detection of its existence which allowed the mishandling of the pandemic among the unelected medical dictatorship which seeks to continuously influence U.S. national policy.
Was the reliance on novel concoction, the redefining of the term “vaccines,” and the forced compliance of humanity resulted in more harm than good, intended by global health institutions to force adherence to a one-party narrative? As the struggle for power continues the greatest defense against the narrative is individual thought backed with scientific research and official institutional recommendations. American public health will not comply with the global iatrarchy, for our Constitution protects the rights of the individual to decide their own fate, no matter the political narrative or foreign influence. Dr. Zelenko set the standard, and his work will not be forgotten, and resides as a lasting staple to modern medicine, and a trusted method of building personal immunity independent from the influence of prescription medicine. Beyond setting the official standard for at-home treatment with his revolutionary approach to SARS-CoV-2, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko is survived by his wife and eight children.