CBS 62 Meteorologist April Moss announced on air mid-weather report, that she will meet with Project Veritas tomorrow to expose “discrimination” that “CBS is enforcing upon its employees.”
“And speaking of a brand new week, I will be sitting down this week with Project Veritas to discuss the discrimination that CBS is enforcing upon its employees,” Moss continued “Tune into Project Veritas for my full story”
Now, exposing her story, April Moss sat down for an exclusive interview with James O’Keefe, where she shared the corruption and discrimination she experienced while working at CBS 62.
Here is a breakdown of what happened:
- CBS 62 was asked to push the narrative to get vaccinated, to viewers, and employees
- CBS 62 forced weekly COVID-19 testing for all employees who were non-vaccinated
- CBS 62 requested employees share their medical data from Pixel Labcorps
- April Moss, spoke with HR requesting weekly COVID-19 testing stop for non-vaccinated
- CBS 62 began not allowing April Moss into the building, forcing her to work from home
- Being the only employee working from home, she stated told the public her medical status in regards to vaccination
- Moss stated this was discriminative against the non-vaccinated employees of CBS 62, and alerted everyone her private medical information
- April Moss announced on-air she had gone to Project Veritas with the story
The Michigan Meteorologist has been officially “Terminated” according to a statement given by CBS 62, who responded to a request for comment by Project Veritas.